Baker SoftWash is a unique company.
Our company culture is built on wowing our customers, improving every day, and treating each other like family. Please scroll down to learn more about us and see available positions. You can even apply right here if you think you’d be a good fit.
Why will you love being a part of our team?
Here are a few reasons:
We are growing rapidly, and there is plenty of opportunity for rapid advancement.
We only hire great human beings, so you won’t have to work with jerks, bums, or lazy people.
You will be truly appreciated for your efforts, talents, and attitude.
You can earn a great living, pay your bills, and have some money left over for fun stuff!
You’ll have the opportunity to take some extended time off in the winter to pursue your own personal dreams (while still earning a whole year’s worth of income.)
You will grow here, both professionally and personally.
Baker SoftWash has a company culture that fosters growth and provides opportunities for people who fit our core values.
Does this sound like you?
You have a positive, upbeat outlook and are ready to meet the day’s challenges.
You know how to work as part of a team, even if that means checking your ego when you punch in.
A day of physically challenging work is your idea of a good day.
You consider yourself mentally and physically strong.
You’re looking for a company where you can grow personally and professionally.
You like learning new things and are open to improving and growing with constructive feedback from your team.
You love working outdoors in whatever weather – we know how many seasons we can get in a day around here!
Baker SoftWash is HIRING!
Click on the post links below for the full job description and information about how to apply.
We are actively hiring an Assistant Technician. Please read more about this role and what we’re looking for in a candidate. If you check all of the boxes, we’d love to hear from you. You can apply online below.
Compensation starts at $13-$14/hour based on work experience, with tremendous potential for increased pay. Other aspects of the compensation package include:
- Performance bonuses
- 40 hours of paid time off after 1 year on-boarding period
The basic requirements for this job are as follows:
- Must be able to lift over 50 lbs. easily and be able to carry ladders safely
- Must not be afraid of heights and should be comfortable on roofs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to and from work
- Must be 18 or older
- MUST pass a background check
In this exciting role, you’ll be expected to:
- Be PASSIONATE about customer service and making people happy
- Possess great organizational and people skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy work environment
- Communicate and work well with teammates and clients
- Lead others by utilizing critical thinking
- Have goals and ambitions to be someone to look up to
- To represent Baker SoftWash with integrity
Duties associated with this position include:
- Monday thru Friday work week with occasional Saturdays
- Occasionally get on roofs with a safety harness
- Safely using and handling various tools and equipment
- Minor equipment repairs on site
- Speaking to customers
- Safely climbing, moving, and assembling ladders
- Keeping the work trucks clean
- Safely and efficiently carrying out all services offered by Baker SoftWash
- Filling out check list
- Collecting payment
- Turning in paperwork
Important: Text the number below, and we’ll send you instructions on how to apply.
This is a true “unicorn” job!
- Make a ton of money. Top crew leaders can earn $22.50 an hour or more in a typical 40-hour week, PLUS tips! (Our techs easily earn $40-$100 extra in tips each week)!
- Fun, satisfying work
- Work at a variety of beautiful properties and enjoy the outdoors every day
- Great pay that’s based on performance. The more you accomplish, the more you get paid.
- Room to grow. You can run your own truck within a few weeks. (We are growing like crazy and need crew leaders!)
- Top-of-the-line trucks and equipment
- A great culture. Managers who really care about you, a team approach to everything we do, and lots of fun company events (we even have video games at our shop!)
- You’ll be working for the best. Nobody in the state can match our reputation
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Operate our “high-powered squirt guns” to make homes and businesses shine! Trust us, you’ve NEVER used a power washer like the ones we have.
- Engage with our awesome customers and enjoy their reactions when they see their property getting cleaned up
- Work with another team member, forming a dynamic duo of cleaning awesomeness
- Develop your skills in exterior cleaning, customer service, and leadership with our ongoing training program
This is all we need from you:
- The ability to be at our shop in Mooresville each workday at 7:00AM (reliability is key!)
- A positive attitude and desire to EARN!
- A team-first mentality
- A willingness to learn
We have multiple openings at our Mooresville branch. Want to learn more? Ready to Apply? Don’t do it here!
Text 980-435-0489 for further instructions on how to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $22.50 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid vacation time
- Referral program
- 8+ hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Rare weekends
- Bonus pay
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: One location
START YOUR JOB APPLICATION NOW!
If you’re interested in applying for this job, we welcome your application. Please fill out the form below and attach your resume (.pdf format), and we’ll be in touch if it looks like you may be a good fit.