Baker SoftWash is a unique company.
Our company culture is built on wowing our customers, improving every day, and treating each other like family. Please scroll down to learn more about us and see available positions. You can even apply right here if you think you’d be a good fit.
Why will you love being a part of our team?
Here are a few reasons:
We are growing rapidly, and there is plenty of opportunity for rapid advancement.
We only hire great human beings, so you won’t have to work with jerks, bums, or lazy people.
You will be truly appreciated for your efforts, talents, and attitude.
You can earn a great living, pay your bills, and have some money left over for fun stuff!
You’ll have the opportunity to take some extended time off in the winter to pursue your own personal dreams (while still earning a whole year’s worth of income.)
You will grow here, both professionally and personally.
Baker SoftWash has a company culture that fosters growth and provides opportunities for people who fit our core values.
Does this sound like you?
You have a positive, upbeat outlook and are ready to meet the day’s challenges.
You know how to work as part of a team, even if that means checking your ego when you punch in.
A day of physically challenging work is your idea of a good day.
You consider yourself mentally and physically strong.
You’re looking for a company where you can grow personally and professionally.
You like learning new things and are open to improving and growing with constructive feedback from your team.
You love working outdoors in whatever weather – we know how many seasons we can get in a day around here!
We are actively hiring an Assistant Technician. Please read more about this role and what we’re looking for in a candidate. If you check all of the boxes, we’d love to hear from you. You can apply online below.
Compensation starts at $13-$14/hour based on work experience, with tremendous potential for increased pay. Other aspects of the compensation package include:
- Performance bonuses
- 40 hours of paid time off after 1 year on-boarding period
- Roth IRA with company match
The basic requirements for this job are as follows:
- Must be able to lift over 90 lbs. easily and be able to carry ladders safely
- Must not be afraid of heights and should be comfortable on roofs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to and from work
- Must be 18 or older
- MUST pass a background check
In this exciting role, you’ll be expected to:
- Be PASSIONATE about customer service and making people happy
- Possess great organizational and people skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy work environment
- Communicate and work well with teammates and clients
- Lead others by utilizing critical thinking
- Have goals and ambitions to be someone to look up to
- To represent Baker SoftWash with integrity
Duties associated with this position include:
- Monday thru Friday work week with occasional Saturdays
- Occasionally get on roofs with a safety harness
- Safely using and handling various tools and equipment
- Minor equipment repairs on site
- Speaking to customers
- Safely climbing, moving, and assembling ladders
- Keeping the work trucks clean
- Safely and efficiently carrying out all services offered by Baker SoftWash
- Filling out check list
- Collecting payment
- Turning in paperwork
If you’re interested in applying for this job, we welcome your application. Please fill out the form below and attach your resume (.pdf format), and we’ll be in touch if it looks like you may be a good fit. While we endeavor to respond to every application we receive, we can’t reach out to everyone due to the volume of applications we receive. Know that we’ll keep your information on file for 12 months should you not hear back from us at this time.